28.Sept.10
I thought Baylee was getting so smart! I thought she knew her bottle because I would show her and as I'd bring it to her mouth she opened it! Too bad I think she would do that with anything.
Baylee had just finished eating and was a little fussy still. Just seeing her bottle would make her stop. What a funny BayBay.
This is when Baylee fell asleep in her high chair. So cute, and yes I'm so mean.
I was asking Baylee one day if she could say mama and she thought it was pretty funny, so I combined it a little with peek a boo. I hid on the other side of the couch and popped out.
This is what Baylee does almost every time she's in her swing now. I'm so grateful for the buckle!
She's so funny! She sits in her toy and stares at us on the couch waiting for us to say hi. When we do she gets really excited and jumps up and down, then waits again. She even started crying one night when we didn't say hi for awhile. She's so spoiled now!
Baylee had just finished eating and was a little fussy still. Just seeing her bottle would make her stop. What a funny BayBay.
This is when Baylee fell asleep in her high chair. So cute, and yes I'm so mean.
I was asking Baylee one day if she could say mama and she thought it was pretty funny, so I combined it a little with peek a boo. I hid on the other side of the couch and popped out.
This is what Baylee does almost every time she's in her swing now. I'm so grateful for the buckle!
She's so funny! She sits in her toy and stares at us on the couch waiting for us to say hi. When we do she gets really excited and jumps up and down, then waits again. She even started crying one night when we didn't say hi for awhile. She's so spoiled now!
Comments
Post a Comment