Bugs
Is it really possible that I moved from one bug infested, basement apartment to an above ground place that is actually worse? Answer: yes! I can't believe it! There are soo many bugs here!! UGH!! I can't seem to get rid of them!! I've already sprayed the house, and that apparently didn't help much. AND I've even been praying for them to go away. I've never thought to pray for help to make bugs leave my house, but everything else seems pretty hopeless.
You know what else, I'm not all that bad anymore about spiders. Within reasonable size, of course. Well the spiders here are not within that reasonable size. What gets me the most though are the earwigs! Puke!! I hate earwigs with a burning passion inside my heart!!!!! And I have about a zillion residing with me. I truly don't think I'm exaggerating that number.
It might not even bother me so much if they were found in their usual places, messy areas right? Not these earwigs and spiders, they like all my clean stuff. So keeping a clean house hasn't been all that helpful either. I've found multiple earwigs on my kitchen counters, in my kitchen sink (the side where I keep my clean dishes), pretty much everywhere! The one place that irritated me the most though was when I was going through my clothes looking for something to wear and there was an earwig crawling on my clean shirt that was hanging up on a hanger in my closet!! He has no business being in there! Then I was getting rid of some huge weeds we had around the house, and there was this big, ugly plant back by the shed, I pulled it up with ease (it was different from the other weeds) and about 200 earwigs scattered around everywhere. I screamed and ran!
And the spiders, oh the spiders! They show up everywhere too! Although I still think earwigs are around a lot more. But they also like the clean spots. The other day I woke up and was in the kitchen unloading my clean dishes from the sink when the biggest, nastiest spider I've ever seen in real life was just hiding out under my strainer. The only things that were in my sink were my strainer and a spatula! Not much of a hideout, I have plenty of actual messy places that I think bugs would just love, but no, now my dishes might as well be thrown away! He was so big that he had to try to climb up out of the wire rack I have in there. It was so disgusting to watch him get one leg up out of there and trying to get his body through the thing. He never did make it up. I sprayed him with hairspray for so long so that I could finally get my dishes and rack out, that way I could whack him with a shoe.
Another time I had literally just pulled our sheets out of the dryer and immediately put them on our bed. I went to grab something, it was seriously no longer than two or three minutes before I came back and started putting the sheets on the bed. Well some little crap head spider goes sprinting across my freshly clean sheets! Ugh! Anyway, just needed to vent a little I guess and ask that if you read this blog, and have no problem praying for bugs to go away, maybe you could send one of those little requests our way. I have to stop because I feel itchy everywhere now! Ew.
You know what else, I'm not all that bad anymore about spiders. Within reasonable size, of course. Well the spiders here are not within that reasonable size. What gets me the most though are the earwigs! Puke!! I hate earwigs with a burning passion inside my heart!!!!! And I have about a zillion residing with me. I truly don't think I'm exaggerating that number.
It might not even bother me so much if they were found in their usual places, messy areas right? Not these earwigs and spiders, they like all my clean stuff. So keeping a clean house hasn't been all that helpful either. I've found multiple earwigs on my kitchen counters, in my kitchen sink (the side where I keep my clean dishes), pretty much everywhere! The one place that irritated me the most though was when I was going through my clothes looking for something to wear and there was an earwig crawling on my clean shirt that was hanging up on a hanger in my closet!! He has no business being in there! Then I was getting rid of some huge weeds we had around the house, and there was this big, ugly plant back by the shed, I pulled it up with ease (it was different from the other weeds) and about 200 earwigs scattered around everywhere. I screamed and ran!
And the spiders, oh the spiders! They show up everywhere too! Although I still think earwigs are around a lot more. But they also like the clean spots. The other day I woke up and was in the kitchen unloading my clean dishes from the sink when the biggest, nastiest spider I've ever seen in real life was just hiding out under my strainer. The only things that were in my sink were my strainer and a spatula! Not much of a hideout, I have plenty of actual messy places that I think bugs would just love, but no, now my dishes might as well be thrown away! He was so big that he had to try to climb up out of the wire rack I have in there. It was so disgusting to watch him get one leg up out of there and trying to get his body through the thing. He never did make it up. I sprayed him with hairspray for so long so that I could finally get my dishes and rack out, that way I could whack him with a shoe.
Another time I had literally just pulled our sheets out of the dryer and immediately put them on our bed. I went to grab something, it was seriously no longer than two or three minutes before I came back and started putting the sheets on the bed. Well some little crap head spider goes sprinting across my freshly clean sheets! Ugh! Anyway, just needed to vent a little I guess and ask that if you read this blog, and have no problem praying for bugs to go away, maybe you could send one of those little requests our way. I have to stop because I feel itchy everywhere now! Ew.
Comments
Post a Comment