Happy Baby
Tate is such a sweet boy! I love him soo much! And he's such a happy, smiley baby too. He's always so smiley after he eats and gets a bum change. Sadly, I can't quite capture it on video. But here's a little glimpse of it. Oh and Baylee loves it too. So cute, one of her new favorite games is "make him smile". She mimics the sounds I make and will tap his nose just like I do, or stroke his cheek. (More like poke, but it still works.) Love my kids.
Oh, and I love the way Tate's whole face lifts when he sees me and smiles. His eyebrows and forehead go up as his huge smile forms that makes his eyes a little squinty.
Oh, and I love the way Tate's whole face lifts when he sees me and smiles. His eyebrows and forehead go up as his huge smile forms that makes his eyes a little squinty.
Comments
Post a Comment