Pineapple Pancakes in Bed

     When Dustin laid Baylee down for bed tonight she wanted him to hold her as usual.  He decided to lay in bed next to her for a minute and they were sharing "pineapple".  He told her two more bites then he had to go.  She said, "Maybe mom come in."  Dustin told her he would ask me.  I went in and she said, "Lay down!"  I climbed into bed next to her, luckily Dustin had prepped me a little bit before I went in about what was going on.  (The only actual toy she had with her was a little spongebob figurine.)  I hold the spongebob, which is the pineapple, I guess because he lives in a pineapple that's how she came up with that.  It turned into pancakes though because we were putting syrup on it.  So I hold the pineapple and she cuts it with her fork and knife then puts the pieces on her plate which sits on her chest.  She reaches to the side to get us some syrup and pours it all over the plate.  Then she gives me my fork and we eat some yummy pineapple.  She spilled syrup on my face so she had to grab the towel to wipe it up, she thought it was hilarious.  Then when she was wiping off my face for me she said, "Oh, I almost forgot to wipe your eye!"  We had a good laugh.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Little Too Much Tate...

Sweet Tater Bug