Burps
Whenever Baylee hears a bodily function come from someone, she takes it upon herself as a personal challenge! She starts burping away. I know she's my daughter and all but good gracious, she's two years old!! No, I did not teach her this, she learned this all on her own.
Oh and I just got a blogger app on my phone which I'm super excited for! I know, nerd alert, right? But I may actually blog a lot more now, with pictures and videos too since the majority of those come from our phones anyway. Fair warning, many more posts to come.
Oh and I just got a blogger app on my phone which I'm super excited for! I know, nerd alert, right? But I may actually blog a lot more now, with pictures and videos too since the majority of those come from our phones anyway. Fair warning, many more posts to come.
Comments
Post a Comment