Content Baby
So I'm just now learning that I can't post videos from my little blogger app. Sad day. I took a video of Tate to show how sweet he is. It was boring anyway. He was laying in his crib, all wrapped up, staring up at his teddy bear mobile. He was wide awake and had been for the past 45 minutes and was past feeding time. No binky and no sounds.
I got him up after and brought him to the living room to change his bum. He was so happy just laying on the floor though so I played with him for a few minutes before he ate.
Here's his picture 20 minutes past feeding time. What an angel child!
I got him up after and brought him to the living room to change his bum. He was so happy just laying on the floor though so I played with him for a few minutes before he ate.
Here's his picture 20 minutes past feeding time. What an angel child!

Comments
Post a Comment