Tangled

     While I was getting ready for the day, Baylee was watching Tangled in our room.  I don't mind this movie, in fact, I actually quite like it.  I often sing along and, as with any other movie I've seen or heard hundreds of times, quote it as it goes.  As I'm singing the first song, Baylee wants to sing too apparently.  She would mumble and hum and try to sing along and at the end of a line get the last word.  I didn' know she sort of knew the songs .  Then it jumps to Flynn and his robber dude friends sliding down the castle and Baylee says, "Oh!  Slide down now!"  She jumps off the bed and starts trying to slide on the floor.  As if that wasn't funny enough she then quotes along with Flynn and says, "Guys, I want a castle."  "If we do this job, you can buy your own castle."  It's a little bit embarrassing how well she knows her shows.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Little Too Much Tate...

Sweet Tater Bug