I Missed My Kids

     I got home from St. George this afternoon.  It was such a fun trip with just my sisters and mom!  I left the kids home with dad but I sure did miss them.  Dustin and I met back at home about 15 minutes after feeding time for Tate.  He had been crying because he was hungry.  I started walking up to his carseat to get him out and I was talking to him and smiling, I missed him so much!  And even though it was past time to eat, he started smiling at me!  He had tears in his eyes and everything but he was smiling and cooing instead of crying.  He's so sweet!
     And then tonight during family scriptures we read our little section, Baylee was sitting on Dustin's lap peacefully.  He finished and went to close his scriptures when Baylee's sweet, soft, little voice said, "Just a little bit more, dad."  Too cute!  I missed them for sure.  Not enough to distract from having a wonderful time in St. George though, so that was nice!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bugs

Just Baylee

Pumpkins