A Real Post

So as I started reading some of your blogs, I realized that I should write too. I just feel like I have no stories and everyone's really in it for Baylee. And the few stories I do have don't usually involve Baylee, but are instead my own road rage stories. Everytime, seriously!

Well I finally have a story. I think. Dustin and I usually go into Baylee's room at night to bask in our wonderful little creature. We went in just a few nights ago around 2am. She was so sweet and snuggled up in the corner as usual. Well she started rustling a little and we've always been curious as to how she gets the way she does when she sleeps. So naturally, we watched for a minute. But of course we couldn't get caught so we were kneeling on the ground, peeking into the crib over the bumper.

Baylee did not settle back down to sleep. Instead she was on her hands and knees, facing the front, rocking back and forth. So here we are, the parents, trapped laying on the floor, trying not to be detected. Dustin and I were trying to quietly communicate things but we also had a bad case of the giggles. I think Baylee suspected something. She sat up and started playing with her blanket a little. We only laughed more. And as we all know, shushed laughs are the funniest! As we tried to contain our laughter Baylee started whining a little, as if to say, "Hey guys, I know you're there. Why not pick me up or something? Let me join in the fun."

Oh man, we're caught. We in BIG twabow! We surrendered. Gave up our hiding and picked her up for just a minute to lay her back down. It was a really fun night.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Little Too Much Tate...

Sweet Tater Bug