15.Nov.10
Mom, look what I can do!
Mom, pay attention to me! She cried at my feet for, oh, about 30 minutes. Started falling asleep using my pants to dry her face.
I think she wore herself out.
I couldn't get a good picture or video of this one but it was so funny. We heard her kinda talking to herself a little bit so we opened the door just a touch to see what she was doing. And all I saw above the bumper of her crib was her little tushy! She was up on her feet and face. Silly girl.
She fell asleep one morning watching TV with me:)
She was so excited to help us decorate for Christmas. I love that she wants to participate in FHE with us! (I think her idea of helping was eating the pine needles off the floor)

Can't get the videos up right now for some reason. Stay tuned. More to come.
Mom, pay attention to me! She cried at my feet for, oh, about 30 minutes. Started falling asleep using my pants to dry her face.
I think she wore herself out.
I couldn't get a good picture or video of this one but it was so funny. We heard her kinda talking to herself a little bit so we opened the door just a touch to see what she was doing. And all I saw above the bumper of her crib was her little tushy! She was up on her feet and face. Silly girl.
She fell asleep one morning watching TV with me:)
She was so excited to help us decorate for Christmas. I love that she wants to participate in FHE with us! (I think her idea of helping was eating the pine needles off the floor)

Can't get the videos up right now for some reason. Stay tuned. More to come.
Look at this cute little baby! I can't wait to see you guys on monday. Also, don't blame the child for eating pine needles, they are delicious!
ReplyDelete