Merry Christmas!

Thought I'd better get at least one Christmasy thing in before it's over!


She loves bath time!! I like it too. She's so fun.










Baylee's first and probably last encounter with Santa. We could only get three pictures, but I think they tell all!




Usually in the mornings I give Bays her bottle and lay on the couch. Well this morning I was particularly tired and think I actually fell in and out of sleep quite a bit. I jolted awake to a little rustling and wondered where Baylee was. She was behind the other couch where I couldn't quite see her. I had already picked everything up off the floor that was potentially hazardous or problematic. Well I missed her diaper bag. I had forgotten that I left her crackers in there from the day before. She loves crackers! She got into all of them and ate, who knows how many! Sitting all over them she had taken bites out of most of them. Silly girl.














Christmas Eve at grandma's with cousins. I tried to get a picture of Baylee and Jayda. Baylee was actually approaching Jayda and touching her face. Made me nervous, but still, progress! So the flash went off and Baylee grinned HUGE! So we snapped a couple pictures but still didn't catch the smile. Oh well. She kinda smiles for the cameras now, phone cameras too.

Comments

  1. She is SO CUTE!! Isn't bath time so funny? I love the one of her peaking over the tub edge. Maybe next year she'll like Santa a little more? We didn't even attempt it with Samantha, though there is something charming about the screaming-kid picture... :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment