Baylee Growing Up

As I sit on my couch and lazily play peek-a-boo with Baylee, I thought I should take a little time to tell the things I love about her. I wish my family could see
her growing all up a little more. As long as I'm making a wish list, I'll also add wishing Baylee liked family a little more!
I noticed just recently that when Baylee crawls fast and is happy, that she goes normal on her left leg but her right one comes way up off the floor and out a little. Almost like she's a dog whose found a beautifully red fire hydrant. She's pulling so many funny faces now! She's just like Summer. She snorkels! I don't know where she got it from. Summer must have taught her.
When she's happy she has her mouth closed, bottom lip pulled under a bit, and she kind of hums. She also will put her head back a bit and close her eyes and scrunch her face. She enjoys hitting things. Including herself. She's learning how to clap now, I think we made some progress:). Oh and I LOVE that she thinks our bed is a playground. She could be crying and we take her into our room and sit her on the bed and her mood changes immediately! She stops crying and does her scrunched up smile face with her mouth closed, bottom lip under, humming her happy sounds.
I was just overwhelmed with love and thanks and thought I should take a little time out to write these things. I love my baby girl!

Comments