Dustin and I went out for date night Friday to Nickel Cade. We of course brought Baysie Boo along. She didn't last long in the baby carrier so we just let her play with us. She particularly enjoyed one shooting game. She would stand on our lap and grab the airplane like shooting devices and kind of dance while holding them. Then she had to have her dress up on one of them at all times. She was so funny! And Dustin was able to catch a tiny bit on his phone:)
Baylee Was so funny today at Stake Conference. She fell asleep in the car for the ride over and woke up when we got there. She was pretty tired and not easily amused. We sat her down in the aisle and Darin said hi to her or something, and she gave him the most "you idiot" look I've ever seen!! It was so funny and I don't even know how to go about describing it. She was somber faced, almost expressionless, so her face was nicely rounded and just plain fat. Stared right at Darin and with one eye squinted a little smaller than the other looked away like he was so ridiculous for even trying!
A little later she started waking up and she was so playful! I don't know what it is about the pews or chairs at church, or something, she does pretty darn well though. Darin and Allison were sitting right behind us. And Aunt Allison was directly behind the chair Baylee was on. She was playing a little peek-a-boo with Baylee. Then, Baylee started initiating the peek-a-boo. It was so cute!! She would stand on the chair and hold onto the edge, then duck her head behind the back of the seat and pop up with her kind of coughy laugh. She thought she was hilarious. And it was pretty darn cute. Too bad I couldn't get a video of that:).
Baylee Was so funny today at Stake Conference. She fell asleep in the car for the ride over and woke up when we got there. She was pretty tired and not easily amused. We sat her down in the aisle and Darin said hi to her or something, and she gave him the most "you idiot" look I've ever seen!! It was so funny and I don't even know how to go about describing it. She was somber faced, almost expressionless, so her face was nicely rounded and just plain fat. Stared right at Darin and with one eye squinted a little smaller than the other looked away like he was so ridiculous for even trying!
A little later she started waking up and she was so playful! I don't know what it is about the pews or chairs at church, or something, she does pretty darn well though. Darin and Allison were sitting right behind us. And Aunt Allison was directly behind the chair Baylee was on. She was playing a little peek-a-boo with Baylee. Then, Baylee started initiating the peek-a-boo. It was so cute!! She would stand on the chair and hold onto the edge, then duck her head behind the back of the seat and pop up with her kind of coughy laugh. She thought she was hilarious. And it was pretty darn cute. Too bad I couldn't get a video of that:).
Comments
Post a Comment