I guess I've been fairly busy this month. Just a few weeks ago, maybe two, my house flooded. I'm so grateful that I'm a stay at home mom so that I could be here to catch it before it got on carpet! It was pretty well contained, just made for a frustrating day because nothing that I had planned for that day actually got done. But just a few days ago, the drain right outside our door finally drained! Yay! There's no more water pooled outside our front door! And I don't have to worry about the precipitation anymore because Derek fixed the gutter! Man I'm so happy!
Baylee loves to help me with the laundry now. So cute! I sit her on the dryer and she puts the clothes into the washing machine. I hand her an article and she almost throws it down into the machine.
Note to Allison if and when she reads this, Baylee loves Samantha! So often lately as I walk into the kitchen she makes us stop at the fridge (which is right at the beginning of our kitchen) and points at Sam with her "eh eh eh". Very fun to see! She also stops at our picture of Jesus that Shantell did for us. It's so cute, so I've been trying to teach her the sign for Jesus. I think she understands and I think she's tried to do the sign a few times but it's a little harder for her right now.
Ok, so I know not a lot of people read my blog, but for anyone reading this post, I LOVE RANCHO MARKET!!!! I don't think I can emphasize that enough!! They have the most incredible deals!! It's worth looking up to see if there is one close to you at all, wherever you live, I promise. Or if you can get a hold of their ad, take it to Wal-Mart, they price match. And I've actually heard that you don't even need an ad. The cashiers don't seem to care. I thought we'd have some problems with the Rancho Market ads because they were such incredible deals! But even still, the cashier took our word for it, never even asked to see the ad. But everyone at Rancho was really nice it was totally worth driving 10 minutes to go there instead. This week they have TEN POUNDS of oranges for 99 CENTS! K, with all those caps I feel like I'm being paid to advertise or something weird that I can't quite explain, but I just love it so much. And everyone knows that I LOVE getting good deals on ANYTHING! That's just to give you an idea of the awesomeness that is Rancho!
I can't think of anything else, except that I'm not losing weight, just thought I'd share my frustration! The end.
Baylee loves to help me with the laundry now. So cute! I sit her on the dryer and she puts the clothes into the washing machine. I hand her an article and she almost throws it down into the machine.
Note to Allison if and when she reads this, Baylee loves Samantha! So often lately as I walk into the kitchen she makes us stop at the fridge (which is right at the beginning of our kitchen) and points at Sam with her "eh eh eh". Very fun to see! She also stops at our picture of Jesus that Shantell did for us. It's so cute, so I've been trying to teach her the sign for Jesus. I think she understands and I think she's tried to do the sign a few times but it's a little harder for her right now.
Ok, so I know not a lot of people read my blog, but for anyone reading this post, I LOVE RANCHO MARKET!!!! I don't think I can emphasize that enough!! They have the most incredible deals!! It's worth looking up to see if there is one close to you at all, wherever you live, I promise. Or if you can get a hold of their ad, take it to Wal-Mart, they price match. And I've actually heard that you don't even need an ad. The cashiers don't seem to care. I thought we'd have some problems with the Rancho Market ads because they were such incredible deals! But even still, the cashier took our word for it, never even asked to see the ad. But everyone at Rancho was really nice it was totally worth driving 10 minutes to go there instead. This week they have TEN POUNDS of oranges for 99 CENTS! K, with all those caps I feel like I'm being paid to advertise or something weird that I can't quite explain, but I just love it so much. And everyone knows that I LOVE getting good deals on ANYTHING! That's just to give you an idea of the awesomeness that is Rancho!
I can't think of anything else, except that I'm not losing weight, just thought I'd share my frustration! The end.
Comments
Post a Comment