27.Mar.12
I thought I would just write a little bit about Baylee and how she's progressing. And of course how much we love her, more and more every day. She can count on her own to 15. She's been able to do this for awhile, I'm not sure how long. I sure am kicking myself though for not being a better blogger and keeping up on these things. I think all the things I'm about to list, I don't know how long she's been able to do it. The counting to 15 is the most recent though I think. We worked up from 10 and she goes up to 30 with help. She knows her ABC's. She knows her body parts. She knows all the basic shapes. No isosceles tetrahedrons yet. She also knows all her basic colors. She can say prayers all by herself now, though it's rare. She's done it all on her own I think a total of 3 times now. She's getting sillier and sillier every day. I love seeing her crazy personality develop more and more every day. She's definitely a normal 2 year old, runs around the house screaming. Loves to be chased. Hates most dinners I make. And we love her SO much!
As for baby boy... he moves, a lot! It's so fun to feel him move all around. I'm still small enough that it doesn't keep me awake when I lay down for bed so that's nice. But he doesn't just kick, or move in small motions. It's almost always a full fledged acrobatic move of some sort. I'm getting more and more excited for a little baby to come into our family as we get closer. And I have a daily reminder as I'm getting bigger and bigger by the second. I'm already in pain of sorts but not too bad. I've pretty much already put myself on bed rest without meaning to. I sit most of the day in the recliner because I'm too tired to do much of anything else. I'm hoping that as soon as baby is here this lethargy will go away so I can be a better wife and mother. I have taken up sewing as of like last week though. I love it! I finished Dustin's Christmas present (last year's), and have already made two warm, fleece blankets for the baby. I have a couple more things that I want to make for the baby before he arrives and I'm so excited about it. I found a little hobby! :)
Anyway, we are open to serious suggestions for baby boy names. I have some in mind but not many. We may even consider some of the names offered by my sweet sisters (i.e. fetus face or igor. Two favorites).
I guess the only other updates are that I go on bed rest, or more like house arrest in 3 and a half weeks. And as of this summer, we need to be in a new home. Grandma's house is going up for sale this summer so we have to move. We're praying a lot and would greatly appreciate any extra prayers anyone has to offer. That is our family as of now and we're loving every step we take together!
As for baby boy... he moves, a lot! It's so fun to feel him move all around. I'm still small enough that it doesn't keep me awake when I lay down for bed so that's nice. But he doesn't just kick, or move in small motions. It's almost always a full fledged acrobatic move of some sort. I'm getting more and more excited for a little baby to come into our family as we get closer. And I have a daily reminder as I'm getting bigger and bigger by the second. I'm already in pain of sorts but not too bad. I've pretty much already put myself on bed rest without meaning to. I sit most of the day in the recliner because I'm too tired to do much of anything else. I'm hoping that as soon as baby is here this lethargy will go away so I can be a better wife and mother. I have taken up sewing as of like last week though. I love it! I finished Dustin's Christmas present (last year's), and have already made two warm, fleece blankets for the baby. I have a couple more things that I want to make for the baby before he arrives and I'm so excited about it. I found a little hobby! :)
Anyway, we are open to serious suggestions for baby boy names. I have some in mind but not many. We may even consider some of the names offered by my sweet sisters (i.e. fetus face or igor. Two favorites).
I guess the only other updates are that I go on bed rest, or more like house arrest in 3 and a half weeks. And as of this summer, we need to be in a new home. Grandma's house is going up for sale this summer so we have to move. We're praying a lot and would greatly appreciate any extra prayers anyone has to offer. That is our family as of now and we're loving every step we take together!
Wish we lived closer so we could hang out. Samantha and Baylee could chase each other around and keep each other busy :) Definitely sending prayers your way that things will work out just right for you guys!!
ReplyDeleteDon't feel too bad. I don't know my isosceles tetrahedrons yet either.
ReplyDelete