Peek-A-Boo!

     So I'm sitting in the recliner with Baylee.  I often sit her to prop my feet up and take the strain off my back and belly and she will come sit with me, usually on the arm so we can play.  She tells me she wants to play a game and then starts playing peek-a-boo.  I of course start playing with her.  Shortly after we get into singing some songs etc.  She got bored of one of my songs I guess because she started interrupting it with spouts of peek-a-boo.  I try to play with her but she pushes my hands away from my face and looks very sternly at me and says no!  She then proceeds to tell me that she wants Jesus to close his eyes (she shows me how by closing and covering her own eyes) and play peek-a-boo with her.  I thought that was the cutest things ever!  And I confirmed it.  I said, "you want Jesus to play peek-a-boo with you?"  She said yeah!  : D

Comments

  1. Sometimes I start singing to Samantha and she'll say, "No singing!" I try not to be offended ;-P Baylee is so funny, and I'm sure the Savior would not mind playing peek-a-boo with that little face :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Her sentence construction skills have definitely evolved since the last time I saw her! Wow. So, if you and Dustin don't come to the river this year, we'll miss you, but maybe you can still send Bays?...I need to hear her talk!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Little Too Much Tate...

Sweet Tater Bug