It's been awhile.  Been a bit busy lately.  I wanted to start posting the funny little things Baylee says.  I got this from Dustin's cute cousin who I've never actually met.  She added me on facebook so I see her posts from time to time and she has a little girl about Baylee's age and she just says the funniest things!  And I realized I really need to keep track of these things because they are so easy to forget but also so fun seeing personalities come through.  So just now, we sat down at the table for lunch, all four of us.  Baylee decided she was done and left the table.  She grabbed her potty and brought it into the kitchen and looked inside.  She said, "No pee-pees."  Then she grabbed the actual little bowl out and brought it to me, "take a look.  No pee-pees."  Then did it to Dustin too.  I think she even held it out for Tate to see. 
     Oh and we had our baby.  Named him Tate Israel.  He will be 4 weeks this Saturday.  He is super duper cute and highly resembles a monkey.  He was born 6.23.2012.  Weighed 6 lbs 5 oz.  19 inches long.  I've been meaning to get on here so I can document his story.  I really need to, it's a fun one.  I'll do it soon, hopefully.  Or for his first birthday haha.

Comments

  1. Can't wait to hear all about Tate's story. (Israel for Israel Barlow? Way cool.) Need to see some pics of Baylee, too :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Little Too Much Tate...

Sweet Tater Bug