Quirks of Pregnancy

     Funny story now.  Made me angry then.  When I was pregnant with Tate I learned the hard way to always use the bathroom first thing in the morning!  I did just that on most days.  Except one, that's all it took.  I think it was Sunday and I was getting ready church.  I woke up and went to brush my teeth before using the bathroom.  I was standing over my sink brushing, brushing while doing the potty dance.  I had to go, bad!  As I started to brush my tongue I started gagging.  I'm convinced it's impossible for a big pregnant lady to control her bladder while she's gagging.  I peed my pants!  I was so mad because I had very few garments that still fit me, like 3 pair, seriously. 
     To this day, I'm still afraid to brush before I pee.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Little Too Much Tate...

Sweet Tater Bug