Some Videos
Here is a post dedicated to a few more videos
This one makes me happy and sad. When he was younger and just starting to play, he would grab a cup and put it in his mouth, then take a second to get it balanced just right and let go with his hands. He was always so proud of himself! You could see him smiling and getting excited and huffing. His chubby, little cheeks all puffed up in smiles, and his chubby hands opening and closing in excitement. I never did get a video of that one, this one will have to do.
Sometimes, when Tate's playing, he needs a quick break on something soft, then he's ready to get up and go some more.
He's such a twit.
I often take a morning nap when Tate does, I'm kind of pathetic like that. When he wakes up, Baylee gets excited and wants to go check on him. I usually tell her no because I'm still tired and not ready to get up. I ask her to wait a few minutes then finally give her the go ahead, while I take another minute or two on the couch. She's the best big sister, Tate loves her and she loves him! I love seeing them play together!!
Last night as I was driving home from an awesome day in Orem, Baylee was singing "Sunbeam" in the car. I remember thinking, "I need to remember to blog this, it's so funny. It would be so much better to hear it from her than me trying to word it out though." So I pulled out my phone and did a poor quality video, because I was driving and it was dark, but a video, nonetheless. And now I'm so bummed because It won't let me upload it! It says there is some sort of problem with the video. I don't know what that problem is and it happened to one other video I tried to put up here. I guess I'm stuck trying to explain how cute my daughter is. And now, I've built it up and it's not much of a story because the whole funny thing is that she was singing "sunbeep". I was dying! Too cute. Maybe I'll try again on a different post.
Sometimes, when Tate's playing, he needs a quick break on something soft, then he's ready to get up and go some more.
Last night as I was driving home from an awesome day in Orem, Baylee was singing "Sunbeam" in the car. I remember thinking, "I need to remember to blog this, it's so funny. It would be so much better to hear it from her than me trying to word it out though." So I pulled out my phone and did a poor quality video, because I was driving and it was dark, but a video, nonetheless. And now I'm so bummed because It won't let me upload it! It says there is some sort of problem with the video. I don't know what that problem is and it happened to one other video I tried to put up here. I guess I'm stuck trying to explain how cute my daughter is. And now, I've built it up and it's not much of a story because the whole funny thing is that she was singing "sunbeep". I was dying! Too cute. Maybe I'll try again on a different post.
Comments
Post a Comment