I know it's been a long time but I figure I should record Tate's first steps! August 25, 2013. During church today, in my primary class. He was pushing a small chair around the room, then pointed to another. I moved it closer to him but not too close. I was seeing if he'd maybe attempt a step or at least get him to stand on his own. Lo and behold he took four steps! Not wobbly, baby steps either. They were four, very calculated, very sturdy, steps!
Here are a few pictures I have. I feel like I haven't had anything worth posting for quite some time because I've been in an awful slump of sorts lately, and my kids have been tantrum throwing monsters! So I haven't had any nice or positive words for awhile. But, they still can be cute. At times:).
Baylee and cousin Jakob, going for a ride with aunt Shantell.
My actual life, in case anyone was wondering. Baylee and Tate running a muck while I try and sleep on the couch.
Seven peaks with uncle Derek.
They drive me crazy and yet I love them.
Tate driving our new van! Woot woot!
Their favorite thing at the dinosaur museum was the photo booth in the lobby. Of course.
Another one of Tate's favorites, as of late.
I went outside to water the plants. Came back in and he'd fallen asleep. So I went to move him to his crib. But oops, I forgot, I had washed all his linens that morning due to a pee through all clothes and blankets. So I laid him in our bed while I got his together super fast...
And he didn't last there either. He woke up between transition from couch to bed by the way. But of course before I even touch him to take him to his crib he wakes up. I laid him down anyway and he screamed for about 30-45 minutes. Of course.
But look how sweet they can be! Baylee yelled at me to "come look". This right here is extremely rare!!
Hard to see with the switch to a pencil, but Baylee wrote the alphabet today before church!
Comments
Post a Comment