Baby Hungry
It's no secret that I'm super baby hungry. I practically tell everyone I come across. I keep telling Dustin that I want a baby and dropping all sorts of hints here and there. Big however, I'm so not ready for another kid. We'll see just how long I can hold out. Just yesterday we were out to dinner and Baylee tells me, "We should have another baby."
I was stunned. This came out of nowhere! There was no discussion of babies at all that night. I asked her to repeat herself three times just to be sure I heard her right. Alright, whatever, I can brush that off, no big deal, right?
Well then today I got back from picking up a lot of stuff from Shalyce. Yay! One of those big items is a baby swing that I put in the garage. When Baylee saw it she was pretty excited and asked if she could see how it works (turn it on). I said no, it needed batteries and I wouldn't be fixing it up and turning it on until we have another baby, which wouldn't be for awhile. She got all excited and ran in the house and said, "I'm gonna let it be a sister!" So as it turns out, I may be having a little girl in the near ish future. We'll see if she's right :).
Anyway, we went to a nickel arcade the other night and Baylee won a jackpot. I won a jackpot, too, but jackpots these days can be like 30 tickets. Pff. What a joke, I don't waste my time with that, it must be 100+ if I'm going to put a coin in it. But Baylee won the jackpot!
She won 1,000 tickets with our very last nickels!! I couldn't believe it. It was a big spinning wheel, kind of like in The Price is Right. Apparently she had only gotten the minimum of 4 tickets the first time with dad's help, so they came and asked if I had any nickels left. Together we had just enough for one last turn and then we were out and ready to go home.
This time Dustin let her do it all by herself and she landed on the sliver that is 1,000 tickets. Dustin was way excited and I was like oh wow, Bays, that's awesome, good job. No big deal. I thought it was 100. When Dustin pointed out the extra 0 I kind of freaked. We took a bunch of pictures and shook the hands of gawking bystanders. It was a grand ol' time. Baylee had lots of fun being able to choose just about anything she wanted from the prizes.
Playing in Baylee's bed.
I was stunned. This came out of nowhere! There was no discussion of babies at all that night. I asked her to repeat herself three times just to be sure I heard her right. Alright, whatever, I can brush that off, no big deal, right?
Well then today I got back from picking up a lot of stuff from Shalyce. Yay! One of those big items is a baby swing that I put in the garage. When Baylee saw it she was pretty excited and asked if she could see how it works (turn it on). I said no, it needed batteries and I wouldn't be fixing it up and turning it on until we have another baby, which wouldn't be for awhile. She got all excited and ran in the house and said, "I'm gonna let it be a sister!" So as it turns out, I may be having a little girl in the near ish future. We'll see if she's right :).
Anyway, we went to a nickel arcade the other night and Baylee won a jackpot. I won a jackpot, too, but jackpots these days can be like 30 tickets. Pff. What a joke, I don't waste my time with that, it must be 100+ if I'm going to put a coin in it. But Baylee won the jackpot!
She won 1,000 tickets with our very last nickels!! I couldn't believe it. It was a big spinning wheel, kind of like in The Price is Right. Apparently she had only gotten the minimum of 4 tickets the first time with dad's help, so they came and asked if I had any nickels left. Together we had just enough for one last turn and then we were out and ready to go home.
This time Dustin let her do it all by herself and she landed on the sliver that is 1,000 tickets. Dustin was way excited and I was like oh wow, Bays, that's awesome, good job. No big deal. I thought it was 100. When Dustin pointed out the extra 0 I kind of freaked. We took a bunch of pictures and shook the hands of gawking bystanders. It was a grand ol' time. Baylee had lots of fun being able to choose just about anything she wanted from the prizes.
Waiting for the tickets to come out.







Comments
Post a Comment