Good ol' Riverdale
I've been the laziest laze laze lately! I think that is the main contributing factor to my poor blogging skills. In high hopes that I will get to move out of Riverdale soon, I thought I could recreate my fondest memory of living here so far.
Dustin was driving, and we were stopped at a red light waiting to turn right. It's a light that very very few go straight instead of turning right. Well this happend to be one of those very very few times. There was one car in front of us, one! They do not have their blinker on so we can only figure that they are going straight. Well there is a long line behind us waiting to turn right, as per usual. This car, however, does not seem to notice, nor care. They are stopped in the middle of the generously wide lane so that no one can turn right until a green. We wait patiently, Dustin of course more patiently than myself. The light finally turns green and the car in front of us doesn't move. I'm saying "beep beep, beep beep!" Signaling to Dustin that I want him to honk because I'm already majorly annoyed. Dustin doesn't honk just yet. They go forward a tiny, like you do when you are waiting at a light and just inch towards the car in front of you, then stop. And they do this, I kid not, THREE times!! Dustin finally honks, beep beep. Just friendly honk. And much to my dismay and humor, they have the audacity to flip us off!! I mean really? Come on!!
And this has truly become one of my fondest memories. Everyone knows that I have crazy road rage. But this was truly ridiculous and could make anyone upset or laugh.
That and seeing a "Just Married" car pull into Dr. John's Boutique. Hahaha. Good ol' Riverdale!
Dustin was driving, and we were stopped at a red light waiting to turn right. It's a light that very very few go straight instead of turning right. Well this happend to be one of those very very few times. There was one car in front of us, one! They do not have their blinker on so we can only figure that they are going straight. Well there is a long line behind us waiting to turn right, as per usual. This car, however, does not seem to notice, nor care. They are stopped in the middle of the generously wide lane so that no one can turn right until a green. We wait patiently, Dustin of course more patiently than myself. The light finally turns green and the car in front of us doesn't move. I'm saying "beep beep, beep beep!" Signaling to Dustin that I want him to honk because I'm already majorly annoyed. Dustin doesn't honk just yet. They go forward a tiny, like you do when you are waiting at a light and just inch towards the car in front of you, then stop. And they do this, I kid not, THREE times!! Dustin finally honks, beep beep. Just friendly honk. And much to my dismay and humor, they have the audacity to flip us off!! I mean really? Come on!!
And this has truly become one of my fondest memories. Everyone knows that I have crazy road rage. But this was truly ridiculous and could make anyone upset or laugh.
That and seeing a "Just Married" car pull into Dr. John's Boutique. Hahaha. Good ol' Riverdale!
Comments
Post a Comment