I just did a video work out for the first time in awhile. I thought I could do this instead of the treadmill so that I wouldn't have to wait for Baylee's nap time to roll around. I probably should've waited.
I was at the very end of my workout, last set of obliques. And Baylee decides to come up and sit on me! Making it very difficult to lift and twist. She finally gets off but stays very close to the side of my head so that I can't fully extend my arm. She then thinks it would be fun to try to sit on my face! She's on her hands and feet like Mowgli, backing up with her nasty, poopy bum headed right at my face! Also very difficult to work out with a nasty stench wafting up your nostrils. Then I would twist and knock her in the bum with my arm and she would fall flat on her face, but this didn't stop her. Oh no, she was persistent to sit on my face. What a goof! She never quite made it, thankfully.
I was at the very end of my workout, last set of obliques. And Baylee decides to come up and sit on me! Making it very difficult to lift and twist. She finally gets off but stays very close to the side of my head so that I can't fully extend my arm. She then thinks it would be fun to try to sit on my face! She's on her hands and feet like Mowgli, backing up with her nasty, poopy bum headed right at my face! Also very difficult to work out with a nasty stench wafting up your nostrils. Then I would twist and knock her in the bum with my arm and she would fall flat on her face, but this didn't stop her. Oh no, she was persistent to sit on my face. What a goof! She never quite made it, thankfully.
Extra weight resistance is good for those abs! (Except when the weight is wiggling all over the place!) :)
ReplyDelete