Coming home from a nice walk. Taking a nap with Aunty Jenna. Getting ready to go to her first water activity that is not being held in our bathtub! (Too bad I had the place wrong and didn't end up going. I was so sad!) Looks like The River might be her first experience. Yay. (And I learned my lesson, do not get her dressed in her swim diapers until we get there, what a waste.) She's already such a girly girl! Always playing with my purse, my bracelets, my make up! She's in the naked stage. I think she always wants to be naked! She was trying to take her shirt off but couldn't quite complete her efforts, and this is the result. She found her binky in her toy box! Whaddya know? She likes her binky!

She's my big helper bee! I totally thought she grabbed the allen wrench at the end! She watched me use it a couple of times. I was pretty floored, even still.

Comments