Oldies
As of now, I give up on wedding videos. Maybe I'll try again after some new pictures. New, old pictures.
This is the first picture I took with my new phone:)

Jayda trying to play with Baylee.



Getting ready for church.



She loves my purse!! She's such a girly girl already, it's so funny.



She's just like her mommy, loves the brownie batter. Naughty baby.




She decided to brush her hair and I thought it was so cute I took a couple pictures. I was having a hard time getting a good picture though because she kept brushing the back, so I said brush the front so I can see, and she did!


Baylee thought it would be particularly hilarious to play in her high chair. I did not find it to be particularly hilarious. I was on edge the whole time.


Here she is with Auntie Jenna's blanket from her birthday:)


Again with the purse.


Upsie Downsie baby.




Sayin prayers.

I know this is so gross but it's like a journal too, so deal with it;). This is, what I could only figure to be, an allergic reaction she had to amoxicillan. She looked seriously diseased!




Playing with her books. (Well those ones are my books but whatever)


This is what she did to my toothbrush! Naughty baby! She looks so cute and innocent though.


She lurves her naners. She has so much fun eating them!



Just to crash on my lap after and watch a little show.

This is the first picture I took with my new phone:)

Jayda trying to play with Baylee.



Getting ready for church.



She loves my purse!! She's such a girly girl already, it's so funny.



She's just like her mommy, loves the brownie batter. Naughty baby.




She decided to brush her hair and I thought it was so cute I took a couple pictures. I was having a hard time getting a good picture though because she kept brushing the back, so I said brush the front so I can see, and she did!


Baylee thought it would be particularly hilarious to play in her high chair. I did not find it to be particularly hilarious. I was on edge the whole time.


Here she is with Auntie Jenna's blanket from her birthday:)


Again with the purse.


Upsie Downsie baby.




Sayin prayers.

I know this is so gross but it's like a journal too, so deal with it;). This is, what I could only figure to be, an allergic reaction she had to amoxicillan. She looked seriously diseased!




Playing with her books. (Well those ones are my books but whatever)


This is what she did to my toothbrush! Naughty baby! She looks so cute and innocent though.


She lurves her naners. She has so much fun eating them!



Just to crash on my lap after and watch a little show.

Comments
Post a Comment