Bye Bye Crib
Baylee's been in a big girl bed for a bit now. She does really well. I didn't have the right hardware for the first two days and I wasn't about to put it back into a crib when I worked on taking it down. So we just let her sleep haphazardly for two nights.
The first night was a success even though I was scared out of my mind when we went to check on her and her head was just barely hanging over the edge. The second night, however, was not quite as lucky as the first. I woke up to Baylee at 5am. Sure enough, she had fallen right out of her bed. Haha poor baby.
The first night was a success even though I was scared out of my mind when we went to check on her and her head was just barely hanging over the edge. The second night, however, was not quite as lucky as the first. I woke up to Baylee at 5am. Sure enough, she had fallen right out of her bed. Haha poor baby.









Comments
Post a Comment