Teddy
Tonight we got home from the Fausett's and decided to finish watching Tangled. I sort of decided to let Baylee stay up until the movie was over then we'd change her diaper and get her into bed. I did take her clothes off, but no jammies yet, considering we'd just have to undo them to change her bum.
So here we are, nakey baby, watching a movie as a family. Movie ends and I ask Baylee if we can change her bum. Of course she does her normal cuddle into the couch don't move a muscle sort of "no" thing. We try to urge her on and she finds my teddy bear on the floor. She's started to take a bit of a liking to teddy now. It's very cute! She likes to play with him and carry him around hugging him. Pretty much my favorite!! So we say ok bring teddy. She does and we get to her room and she lays teddy down on her changing pad.
Ok, should we put a diaper on teddy? "ump." Alright, so she helps us put on teddy's diaper. We do this multiple times because she picks him up and walks around with him but we didn't actually secure the diaper because I'm not about to waste a diaper on a doll. So she comes back to put the diaper back on. We finally get her diaper changed too. We get her jammies going and she wants jammies on teddy. So we end up going through a whole bedtime routine as if we had two children! Teddy needs the routine too now.
We get teddy's jammies on and she lays him in her bed and tries to tuck him in. It was precious. I had to explain that it was Baylee's bed time too. She finally crawled in and laid down. I asked if she wanted teddy to sleep with her tonight. "ump." So I lay teddy down and we tuck them both in. Arms on top of the blanket and everything. So Baylee's having a sleepover with teddy tonight. I got pictures of most of it, I'll post them soon, I just had to get it written down before I forgot too much.
So here we are, nakey baby, watching a movie as a family. Movie ends and I ask Baylee if we can change her bum. Of course she does her normal cuddle into the couch don't move a muscle sort of "no" thing. We try to urge her on and she finds my teddy bear on the floor. She's started to take a bit of a liking to teddy now. It's very cute! She likes to play with him and carry him around hugging him. Pretty much my favorite!! So we say ok bring teddy. She does and we get to her room and she lays teddy down on her changing pad.
Ok, should we put a diaper on teddy? "ump." Alright, so she helps us put on teddy's diaper. We do this multiple times because she picks him up and walks around with him but we didn't actually secure the diaper because I'm not about to waste a diaper on a doll. So she comes back to put the diaper back on. We finally get her diaper changed too. We get her jammies going and she wants jammies on teddy. So we end up going through a whole bedtime routine as if we had two children! Teddy needs the routine too now.
We get teddy's jammies on and she lays him in her bed and tries to tuck him in. It was precious. I had to explain that it was Baylee's bed time too. She finally crawled in and laid down. I asked if she wanted teddy to sleep with her tonight. "ump." So I lay teddy down and we tuck them both in. Arms on top of the blanket and everything. So Baylee's having a sleepover with teddy tonight. I got pictures of most of it, I'll post them soon, I just had to get it written down before I forgot too much.
Comments
Post a Comment