Things
Remember playing Things at the river? I know that Dustin and Jenna had an ongoing battle bashing each other. One round the category was "things that make you throw up" and Jenna and Dustin put each other down. Justin Bieber had been mentioned before. There was one round I found particularly hilarious that I had to take notes!
The category was "the most embarrassing CD you own". Jenna of course put "Dustin Fausett goes to Broadway". I so brilliantly framed Dustin and put "Jenna Agrelius's Christmas Rap". Dad's, "Gay Cowboys Sing Show Tunes". (That would be taken to my grave if I owned it.) Sums, "Whale Songs 2011". One of my personal favs. Skyler, "Justin Bieber". Got big laughs because of the previous mentions. Dustin, "Spice Girls" because he truly is embarrassed about that:). And the grand finale was Kath, "Politicked Off". HAHAHAHAHAHA. Oh everyone was in HYSTERICS! Except dad of course. I don't think he found this as amusing as the rest of us. And of course he thinks one of his dear dear children did that to him. But oh no, it was his dear wifey!
And then we played with Steve and Kelly when they came to visit. That one was so much fun too! I don't remember as much as well, I didn't take notes. But I do remember the category "failed baby names". That Kath always gets the biggest laugh doesn't she? Herprecht? Oh man! Good one! I miss playing games with the family. We need to get together more just to play games!
The category was "the most embarrassing CD you own". Jenna of course put "Dustin Fausett goes to Broadway". I so brilliantly framed Dustin and put "Jenna Agrelius's Christmas Rap". Dad's, "Gay Cowboys Sing Show Tunes". (That would be taken to my grave if I owned it.) Sums, "Whale Songs 2011". One of my personal favs. Skyler, "Justin Bieber". Got big laughs because of the previous mentions. Dustin, "Spice Girls" because he truly is embarrassed about that:). And the grand finale was Kath, "Politicked Off". HAHAHAHAHAHA. Oh everyone was in HYSTERICS! Except dad of course. I don't think he found this as amusing as the rest of us. And of course he thinks one of his dear dear children did that to him. But oh no, it was his dear wifey!
And then we played with Steve and Kelly when they came to visit. That one was so much fun too! I don't remember as much as well, I didn't take notes. But I do remember the category "failed baby names". That Kath always gets the biggest laugh doesn't she? Herprecht? Oh man! Good one! I miss playing games with the family. We need to get together more just to play games!
Comments
Post a Comment