We're Back
Dustin's computer is done for so we haven't been able to blog. I'm on my old, crummy computer so I can blog but can't upload pictures yet. And can I just say that I am quite furious with Toshiba! They have NO idea what customer support is!! The end.
Baylee is growing up more and more each day. Her new favorite word is "no". Brilliant. I hate it but love it. She's so darn cute when she says it.
I'm really scatterbrained right now but just want to blog. I felt like I need to be better at it after watching Conference. It was such a wonderful weekend to be able to be with so much family, all of us listening to a prophet's voice.
I don't like this post.
Baylee is growing up more and more each day. Her new favorite word is "no". Brilliant. I hate it but love it. She's so darn cute when she says it.
I'm really scatterbrained right now but just want to blog. I felt like I need to be better at it after watching Conference. It was such a wonderful weekend to be able to be with so much family, all of us listening to a prophet's voice.
I don't like this post.
Comments
Post a Comment