Kisses

     I've been pretty busy trying to get all packed up.  I still can't believe we're moving in only 5 days!  I'm not ready.  I tried to do a post last night but the video wouldn't load so I'll just tell the story.  It was time to get ready for bed so I asked Baylee if Dustin could go change her diaper.  She shook her head, no.  I asked if I could go change her diaper.  She shook her head, no.  I asked if aunt Jenna could go change her diaper.  "Deup!"  Oh ok, you want aunt Jenna to go change your diaper?  "Deup!"  hahaha.  I don't know why I asked but I did, and she wanted aunt Jenna.  We got that on tape too the second time.  It was cute.  Then we also tried aunt Camber, aunt Summer, and grandma.  Everyone got a yes except aunt Summer.  Sorry Sums, no bum changing for you. ;)
     Anyway, we just got back from Temple Square.  It was really fun.  We rode the train down and walked around looking at lights with family.  Baylee I think enjoyed it a little.  She had fun on the train.  On the way home we let her get down from her stroller and walk around.  And I don't know who taught her or where she got it from but out of nowhere she started kissing us on our cheeks.  It was really adorable too, precious little kisses.  She wouldn't give us kisses on our lips all the sudden.  And when we'd pucker up she's tap our cheek and move around our head to get it.  Then she kissed our noses, our chins, and our foreheads.  She's even kissing Teddy on the cheek now instead of the lips.  Does this mean she's growing up?  I'm a little sad but it's just so cute I love it!  She makes the kissing sound too, so if her kissing sound comes out before the kiss lays on ya, she's done.  I love her!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Little Too Much Tate...

Sweet Tater Bug