Baylee's Prayers

     Baylee said prayers on her own just today.  And I do mean on her own!  We got through the intro with her reapeating everything I said perfectly.  She even said IN heaven instead of just heaven.  Then we got to thankful for our family, and she I think attempted saying family and took over from there.
     "Socks!"  Yes, thankful for our socks.  "For dad!"  And dad.  "An mom!"  Yes, and mom.  "Baylee."  Yes, and Baylee.  :)  "Teddy!"  Yup, teddy.  "An other one!"  And the other one.  "Nammies!"  Yes, we're thankful for our jammies.  "Noodles."  And thankful for our noodles.  Then we closed the prayer.  It was very cute.  (All the exclamation points because she pretty much yelled the whole prayer.)
     Then I just spent about 5 minutes of solid prayer saying with her.  Her prayers go as follows: 
     "Prears!"  While folding her arms to indicate that she is ready and really wants to say prayers.  Ok let's say prayers.  Say dear.  "Socks!"  Father.  "Socks!"  In heaven.  "SOCKS!"  We're thankful.  "SOCKS!!"  For our socks.  "Up, socks.  An for dad."  All the while I continue to repeat everything she says.  "An mom.  Name Chrise.  Min-min."  As she throws her arms up in the air.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Little Too Much Tate...

Sweet Tater Bug