New Toys
Tate has had so much fun discovering some new, big toys. It's so fun to watch him light up and play with new things! Have I mentioned lately how much I love my kids? Because I'm seriously crazy about them! Dustin went into Baylee's room this morning because she was yelling for him. I laid in bed and listened to them for a minute before I got up. I love how smart Baylee is! I love that she is able to articulate and think through things on her own so well. As she talked with Dustin, her questions were, "Where's Tate?" (Still in his crib). "Where's momma?" (Still in bed). "Is it dark in the living room?" (I close all the blinds at night as part of bedtime prep, then open them all up first thing in the morning. So if Baylee wakes up first, I haven't quite made it to opening the blinds in the living room. So yes, it was a little darker than norm)
As for the new toys with Tate, I got out Baylee's piano for him and set it low so he can sit and play. Oh boy, he loved it! I probably took seven pictures that look almost identical, but I couldn't help it! Then we went to the mall for date night, to walk around and let the kids play before bedtime. Baylee wanted to play on the driving toy things. She sat in a stylish, blue convertible and I thought it would be fun to let Tate try it out and sit next to her. He loved it so much!! It was adorable! He kept holding onto the small windshield and leaning down to peer through it with a huge grin on his face. I loved every moment of it! I think we'll go back soon.:)
As for the new toys with Tate, I got out Baylee's piano for him and set it low so he can sit and play. Oh boy, he loved it! I probably took seven pictures that look almost identical, but I couldn't help it! Then we went to the mall for date night, to walk around and let the kids play before bedtime. Baylee wanted to play on the driving toy things. She sat in a stylish, blue convertible and I thought it would be fun to let Tate try it out and sit next to her. He loved it so much!! It was adorable! He kept holding onto the small windshield and leaning down to peer through it with a huge grin on his face. I loved every moment of it! I think we'll go back soon.:)











Comments
Post a Comment