Cuties
Isn't she the cutest? Just playing in the rain. She lurves it!
Taking after his big sis, he must snuggle up in the towel after his bath. He is fully clothed under there.
Hahahaha! I've become obsessed with Jimmy Fallon's late night hashtags. This one is so fitting.
It didn't last long but I got a picture of it!!:) Just holding hands while watching the tele.
As it turns out, Tate would rather push than be pushed. He's never liked the swings all that much. Except the most recent he actually enjoyed it for longer than 90 seconds.
Tate can now climb into the bathroom sink all by himself, though I'm not sure he can make it down on his own. He just climbs up and plops himself into the sink and plays with anything he can reach from his seat.
I took one of my old primary girls to her volleyball game and told the kids they could play on the bleachers but they could not go down on the court. Tate's defiance and naughty side kicked in real strong. He would go down and sit right on the floor. Not the courts, but right at the foot of the bleachers and then just watch me. After several times of picking him up he finally laid down as if to say he's not moving.
I cleaned out my closet and took them to a neighbor friend. This is how we traveled down the street. Poor Baylee. She claimed she was fine the whole way. I was still in my skirt and heels and we even had someone stop and reverse to ask us if we needed help. :)
My kids are eating salad!!! And it was what they wanted! I made taco salad for dinner tonight and after lots of chips and cheese I told Dustin he was responsible for feeding them a decent dinner since I already cooked one. Of course as soon as I said that Baylee asked for some of his salad. So Dustin gave her a bite and then got her her own. And Tate seeing that Baylee had something he didn't have, of course wanted some. Next thing I know, both my kids are eating salad for dinner! And liking it!! I almost cried. My kids don't eat. Especially real food.
Tate really loves shoes.






























Comments
Post a Comment