April ish Pictures!
Fun taking pictures.
Have I mentioned lately that Tate loves shoes?
Playing with our friend Nicholas.
Hopscotch on the driveway.
Baylee reads books to Tate now. :)
Story time right before bed.
I thought Tate was doing so good eating his breakfast this particular morning...
Only to discover that he was putting his soggy nasty into the empty wipes box next to him.
Throwing a tantrum, so naturally lay down on the hard floor and cover yourself with a rug.
And socks, he also loves socks.
And evidently, hats...
Of all kinds.
This was our April fools prank. I was asked to join in on it as one member of the Fausett family was actually pregnant and announcing it that day, so we made them guess who was really pregnant.
This girl loves snow!
Fresh out of the bath...
Fresh out of bed.
She is such a sweet big sis, always sharing her food with Tate, and feeding him.
"Bye!"
My shopping buddies. I try to keep suckers on hand if ever we go shopping without Dustin. It helps.
They love potato bugs.
Tate was still a bit unsure. He dropped it right after these pictures and Baylee freaked out a little bit. He also saw Dustin "step" on a bug, (he made it look like he did but intentionally missed) and now he tries to step on all bugs, bare foot, til they die. I think he's grown out of this now, thankfully.
Love sleeping kids.
This is Tate's prayers. How he folds his arms and scrunches his whole face to close his eyes. I don't know how he knew to change it but he now folds his arms much more like an actually folding of arms. His face doesn't scrunch so much now either. At least I got a picture, right?
Easter egg hunt with neighborhood friends.
Enjoying the findings.
I was so proud of my Easter baskets! I did minimal candy! They got bubbles, a movie, goldfish, new cups, Baylee got nail polish, Tate got a car and then they each have two pieces of small chocolate in the eggs. Then for the eggs hidden around the house we did puzzle pieces and put the puzzle together after we found all the eggs.
They will surely hate me for all these pictures of them, but they are so darn cute!! They'll get over it one day. All dressed up in the Easter outfits.
Playing on the porch.
Maybe he just loves dress up. Here he is trying to put on Baylee's pajama shirt as pants.
Throwing a tantrum in the middle of the mall. He would lay on the floor and refuse to walk and go limp when I would try to drag/carry him along. And he would not follow when I walked a fair distance away.
Here I am carrying the screaming child out. I'm sure we were quite the sight to see.
They know how to make bedtime look cute.
Tate really wanted Baylee to hold him...
He's so big he ended up knocking her over but still went and clung to her. It was so sweet.
Here is his mischievous look! That look in his eyes...
And this one, too. The lower jaw jutting forward. Needless to say, I was attacked right after these photos were taken.
We bought this baby leash to use for Disneyland. We didn't use it. We tried to get him used to it and like it but here he is crawling away from me only to go on and lay on the floor for a tantrum. We survived Disneyland without it. Hooray.
Flying a kite. I love Tate's face in this one.
They were so happy to be sitting in the back with Uncle Derek.
I don't even have words for this picture, but I love it! Tate is so funny.
Baylee's first time at the dentist. Nothing happened. Literally. She wouldn't even open her mouth so the dentist could see her teeth. They were so so nice though and seriously great with kids! It was awesome. I will definitely be taking my kids back there and hopefully we'll make some progress.
She was really cold but still wanted to swing.
He is so cute! I'm a little sad because currently he seems to be phasing Perry out on his own a bit. I think it's because we've taken the binky away. It was lost one night so he went to bed without it, then when Dustin found it we decided to be done. It's been rough but okay. He also doesn't want Perry nearly as much anymore. I hope he still likes Perry for a bit longer, I think it's cute.
Seriously. Loves dressing up. Those are Dustin's socks and Baylee's very sparkly shoes.
Watching the ball go down the lane.
Check out Tate's stance against the fridge. Haha. Hanging out in Grandma F's kitchen with cousin, Michael. It's funny because Michael's older brother, Jakob, always reminded me of Baylee. Now, Tate reminds me so much of Michael, it's crazy. Jakob and Baylee have very similar personalities, shy and smart. Michael and Tate also have very similar personalities, mischievous and hilarious.
Tate will sit in any little seat that is available to him. He will find the smallest of ledges and perch his little bum as best as he can.
More kite flying. Pure joy.
Comments
Post a Comment