Sometimes we call Baylee an assortment of different nicknames, such as "Baylee face" or "stinky bum" etc. Each time we do she says, "Noo, just Baylee." I love it. Well I've already started calling Tate a number of things, mostly Bubba. Baylee heard me call him that and said, "Noo, just Tate." Haha so cute! Then one day I called her dear and she said, "No, not dear. Dad dear." I guess she hears me call Dustin "dear" a lot. And just tonight at dinner dustin asked if she was a clever one and she said, "No, I cutest."
It's truly one of the grossest things ever. Period. My friend's little boy did that (I think he was a bit older) and she made him clean it up. She said he hasn't done it since!
ReplyDeleteSmart!!! If she ever does do it again, she will be the one to clean it for sure. I think she'll be old enough to know better!
ReplyDelete