Birdie's Dying

When Baylee was a baby someone gave us this cute little toy for her to lay in. It has a bird right in the middle that makes music as soon as it's tugged on. Well it ran out of batteries by the time Baylee was done with it but I wanted to use it for Tate too (even if it is a little girly). The makers of this bird did not want it to be possible to change the batteries! It is ridiculously difficult and not worth it to change the batteries. I know that now, I did not before I started trying. I ripped it open and got it done. Anyway, the batteries are already dying again since I put Tate in it everyday. Baylee likes to pull the birdie for him, he can't quite on his own yet. Well she was freaking out because the music was stopping early due to low battery power. I tried to explain to her that the batteries are dying and we'll need to replace them, it would be fine. Next thing I happen to see is Baylee gently holding the bird and say, "Birdie's dying." Then she very carefully kissed the bird on the head.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Little Too Much Tate...

Sweet Tater Bug