He's A Good Guy
Baylee often talks about Jesus and Santa lately. She would say things like, "Jesus is coming." I try to explain to her that yes, Jesus is coming but nobody knows when, but He is probably not coming right now.
Today we were playing ball and she said, "Jesus not coming right now. He's a good guy though. He help me feel better. He's a good guy." Then she ran to the window and looked through the blinds for Jesus.
(I finished posting this in bed. Quickly got the last paragraph done and in the minute and a half it took me to do that, Dustin fell asleep. With the light on. How does he do it? I'm so jealous!!!!)
Today we were playing ball and she said, "Jesus not coming right now. He's a good guy though. He help me feel better. He's a good guy." Then she ran to the window and looked through the blinds for Jesus.
(I finished posting this in bed. Quickly got the last paragraph done and in the minute and a half it took me to do that, Dustin fell asleep. With the light on. How does he do it? I'm so jealous!!!!)
Comments
Post a Comment