Spit up

We are up at my in-laws this weekend for conference so we've been letting Baylee stay up later to play with cousins. Last night I had just finished getting her and Tate all changed and ready for bed. I was standing up holding Tate and holding the burp cloth right under his mouth with both my hands to catch all his spit up. Baylee looked like she was handing me something she found and didn't want on her fingers. As I bring my hand down and around to grab it I slung spit up right across her face! I didn't realize the little pool I had collected and drizzled down to my fingers. Baylee stood there looking stunned and scared. (she's a bit of a clean freak in a sense and is terrified of Tate spitting up.) She started wiping it off her face and said, "What happened to me?"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Little Too Much Tate...

Sweet Tater Bug