Church


     During sacrament meeting today Dustin was holding Tate and entertaining Baylee at the same time.  This entailed Dustin putting Tate's feet on Baylee's face.  She thought it was hilarious and didn't really respond at first, but I cringed almost every time.  Dustin persisted and then Baylee started sticking out her tongue so she was licking Tate's feet!  Ew!  Dustin started laughing and trying to keep Tate's feet away from her mouth, but then Baylee would grab Tate's foot and stick all his toes right in her mouth!  Disgusting, but hilarious.  Good thing little baby feet aren't very dirty and he was bathed very recently.

     We've also been struggling a bit getting Baylee to go to nursery.  Two weeks in a row now Dustin has had to stay with her the whole time.  Through out the week Baylee says things like, "Jesus and Santa not coming right now."  And then on Sundays as we try to prepare her for nursery she says, "Jesus not come into nursery."  I couldn't understand why she wouldn't want Jesus in nursery because, "He's a good guy, though."  She seems to be fond of Him, but doesn't want Him to come into nursery, it's like she's afraid.  So after church today, we're getting packed up and ready to leave when a guy from our ward starts walking towards us in the hall.  He has shoulder length, curly ish hair.  Baylee said, "Here comes Jesus!"  And she covered her eyes as he got closer.  So just maybe, she's been thinking this guy was Jesus all along, and she's afraid of him for whatever reason!  I don't know if he goes into the nursery often, I do know he has a kid or two in there though, so maybe he's subbed a time or two, I don't know.  Hopefully she won't be afraid anymore, of Jesus or nursery.  We tried to explain to her that he was not Jesus, but he did look a little bit like Him.  I felt like it explained so much, but who knows if it really meant anything.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Little Too Much Tate...

Sweet Tater Bug