Snow

    Turns out Baylee loves the snow!  Our first big storm of season, I took her out to see the snow.  She didn't want to come inside!  I went inside to make lunch and she stayed in the front yard playing all by herself!  I also had the thought to show her how yummy it can be since it was all fresh and clean, but realized it probably wasn't the best idea I've had, so I held off.  As I'm inside making lunch, I kept peeking out the window to check on her and bask in her cuteness.  Anyway, I see her tasting the snow!  I couldn't believe it.  She was just eating handful after handful.  Well, she would grab a handful, take a lick then throw the rest so she could grab some more and start over.  It was so cute!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Little Too Much Tate...

Sweet Tater Bug