I really do try to keep up on things, and sometimes find myself thinking, "Man, I should get that on the blog before I forget these things." But then I think, "Well, I want this video and that picture from Dustin's phone... Too much work right now. I don't want to get the cords and computer out. I'll do it later." I want things in chronological order and I am hindered by my laziness to do it properly. So, I will not put up the video of Tate's new game, or the pictures of the kids playing at the mall (from Dustin's phone). Maybe they will show up another day and maybe they won't. Ultimately I want to be able to recall memories and look back at the silly things the kids did, chart their growth, etc.
Tate is officially crawling. I willed him to stay my baby long enough. He goes up on his knees a lot more but doesn't always crawl that way. He still reverts back to his army crawl a lot. But, he can crawl! That just happened like last week, I swear. Now, he's already climbing up on things trying to stand up all the time. I think he was even trying to walk along the couch a little bit today. Too fast.
Baylee is three going on 15! Sometimes when we ask her to do something, usually very simple requests, mind you, she responds with, "*let out heavy breath* fine." What the? Where did that come from?! It's like we are asking her to get off Facebook to come play a game with us geezers.
Though she can be the biggest sass, she is also the biggest sweetheart! She always wants to play with Tate and hold him when it's particularly inconvenient for me. Whenever Tate seems to have gotten hurt and he cries, Baylee says, "I'm sorry, tater bug." She often asks if she can go check on him while he naps. No. Always no. Just yesterday I watched a stupid movie and was crying at the end. Baylee looked at me, "Are you so sad?" She came up to me without another word and just starts wiping the "drips" off my face. And tonight we had a very sweet moment, I forgot to tell Dustin that he was supposed to give Baylee hugs and kisses when he got home. (Basketball.) Tate had woken up and I was contemplating going in when I remembered to tell Dustin. He had his hand on Baylee's door, my hand on Tate's door. I was about to go in when I heard Dustin talking, so I went to check on Baylee. She was giving Dustin hugs and said, "Love you." Perfectly sweet and a little sleepy. Then she actually gave me hugs and kisses and the "love you" treatment, too! Then we went to Tate's room for small loves as we got him back down. A perfect night for me. I'm one happy mommy!
(We went to the temple for fhe. Baylee had been asking for awhile. Then we went out to dinner at chuck a Rama after in celebration of Dustin getting a 4.0 this last semester!!)
Tate is officially crawling. I willed him to stay my baby long enough. He goes up on his knees a lot more but doesn't always crawl that way. He still reverts back to his army crawl a lot. But, he can crawl! That just happened like last week, I swear. Now, he's already climbing up on things trying to stand up all the time. I think he was even trying to walk along the couch a little bit today. Too fast.
Baylee is three going on 15! Sometimes when we ask her to do something, usually very simple requests, mind you, she responds with, "*let out heavy breath* fine." What the? Where did that come from?! It's like we are asking her to get off Facebook to come play a game with us geezers.
Though she can be the biggest sass, she is also the biggest sweetheart! She always wants to play with Tate and hold him when it's particularly inconvenient for me. Whenever Tate seems to have gotten hurt and he cries, Baylee says, "I'm sorry, tater bug." She often asks if she can go check on him while he naps. No. Always no. Just yesterday I watched a stupid movie and was crying at the end. Baylee looked at me, "Are you so sad?" She came up to me without another word and just starts wiping the "drips" off my face. And tonight we had a very sweet moment, I forgot to tell Dustin that he was supposed to give Baylee hugs and kisses when he got home. (Basketball.) Tate had woken up and I was contemplating going in when I remembered to tell Dustin. He had his hand on Baylee's door, my hand on Tate's door. I was about to go in when I heard Dustin talking, so I went to check on Baylee. She was giving Dustin hugs and said, "Love you." Perfectly sweet and a little sleepy. Then she actually gave me hugs and kisses and the "love you" treatment, too! Then we went to Tate's room for small loves as we got him back down. A perfect night for me. I'm one happy mommy!
(We went to the temple for fhe. Baylee had been asking for awhile. Then we went out to dinner at chuck a Rama after in celebration of Dustin getting a 4.0 this last semester!!)






Comments
Post a Comment