6.Nov.11
We bought a new computer!! Yay!! I'll be back to blogging in no time, pictures and all. I'll try to get some up soon, maybe tomorrow or whenever we get the computer upgraded. It's pretty slow right now so Dustin wants to upgrade it with some sort of software. That will be nice.
I made a copy version of P.F. Chang's lettuce wraps for dinner tonight. It turned out surprisingly well! I was very pleased. I even used a simpler recipe vs. one that looks like it might be more like the real thing. And I still didn't even use all the ingredients. Can you imagine if I did it all right?:) Soon I'll make the more complicated one. You can check my pinterest recipe board for the complicated version. I'll get the other one on there soon.
Baylee is getting really funny. She has such a personality now it's nuts. She often ignores me. She's starting to play on her own a bit. She plays with me by squinting her eyes really bad to show me she's smiling and having fun. I love her more and more every day!
I made a copy version of P.F. Chang's lettuce wraps for dinner tonight. It turned out surprisingly well! I was very pleased. I even used a simpler recipe vs. one that looks like it might be more like the real thing. And I still didn't even use all the ingredients. Can you imagine if I did it all right?:) Soon I'll make the more complicated one. You can check my pinterest recipe board for the complicated version. I'll get the other one on there soon.
Baylee is getting really funny. She has such a personality now it's nuts. She often ignores me. She's starting to play on her own a bit. She plays with me by squinting her eyes really bad to show me she's smiling and having fun. I love her more and more every day!
Comments
Post a Comment