Some unfortunate underwear shots, but dang she's cute! Tate saying "shh." Singing "I am a Child of God."
Popular posts from this blog
A Little Too Much Tate...
Here is Tate, trying to get as far away from me as possible. He needs a diaper change and he knows it. See how he's squishing it? Gross. He is throwing a tantrum though for whatever reason and doesn't want me to touch him, but wants his diaper changed. So it stands to reason that the best option would be to rip it off himself... And then climb into a bar stool. Naturally. Because that's what you do after you change your own bum.
Sweet Tater Bug
Tate is such a sweetheart! Here are some of the things he's said to me recently: He's a sweetheart, yes, but also incredibly difficult. He doesn't seem to listen. He has a very hard time following simple orders and we get increasingly frustrated. We clearly need to learn patience. The kids were helping Dustin set something up when he got home from work. He had asked the kids to stop touching certain things and after a few times of repeating himself and kids not listening, he got on Tate's case about it a little more. Tate then came into the other room and told Baylee, "Sometimes I want to cry but I try really really hard not to and I go away from all my family." How heartbreaking is that?! He's my kid that, I thought, let everything roll right off of him. He was able to easily move on and not get upset when he was in trouble or lovingly reprimanded. I guess I need to pay more atte...
Cute fam and all, but Rachel, you are SEXY!!!!
ReplyDeleteAw shucks, I'm blushing! Thanks! You made my day!:)
ReplyDelete