Oh the Joys!

     Oh the joys of being pregnant!!  I'm so hungry I feel like throwing up.  If I don't eat soon I really may just pass out!  I knew exactly what I was craving (since last night) so that was really nice.  I even had the means to make it on a Sunday without having to run to the store or waiting til tomorrow.  Although I did have to send Dustin to his parents for the key ingredient of carrots, which is what I was really craving.  I took the hour plus it takes to make this wonderful dish that I so desperately wanted only to have it come out a complete failure!
     Now I have to wait yet another 30 minutes  before the back up pizza is done.  My body just couldn't wait that long so I made my self my go to thing for this pregnancy.  Chocolate milk.  I drank it secretly in the kitchen like I was some sort of alcoholic because I didn't want my daughter to see what I was drinking.  And now that I've had a glass I feel much better and will probably not even want the pizza when it comes out.  If I skip the pizza when it's done I will go through this all over again in about an hour or two.  I'm so disappointed that my vegetables didn't turn out!!!  I really almost cried!
     Oh and I'm pregnant.

Comments

  1. RACHEL!!!!!!!!! Congrats!!! I'm sorry it's such a...crazy? uncomfortable? business being pregnant, but I'm so happy for you guys. And in those family pics you are just glowing--should have known :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Little Too Much Tate...

Sweet Tater Bug