Dinner Time

     Tonight I made some super yummy soup for dinner.  Baylee seems pretty fond of it too, so that's good.  We sat Bays down in her chair and put her soup in front of her.  She was mid bite when I realized this is potentially very messy so I asked if she wanted a bib.  She replied "dep" and carefully placed her spoon back in her bowl while she waited for me to get her bib.  How lady like of her.
     She did so good tonight feeding herself too!  I was actually quite impressed!  She stayed fairly clean for soup.  Instead of bringing her spoon to her, she was coming to her food.  It was like a little light bulb went off in her head.  It was so cute to watch her do it too.  I love her soooo much!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Little Too Much Tate...

Sweet Tater Bug