Box Baby
Baylee grabbed the top of a banana box and brought it up on the couch with her. How perfect that there's a hole in the top so I can still see the TV! Haha she must've thought she was genius. Oh and she takes her jammies off EVERY morning, so she's a nakey baby under there.
And then a few days after I had this poor baby :(
I'm pretty sure her two year molars came in. She was fevering and fatigued. I think she had 4 naps that day. Not little ones either. We laid on the couch and watched movies all day. I think I took 2 of those 4 naps with her:)
And then a few days after I had this poor baby :(
I'm pretty sure her two year molars came in. She was fevering and fatigued. I think she had 4 naps that day. Not little ones either. We laid on the couch and watched movies all day. I think I took 2 of those 4 naps with her:)
Comments
Post a Comment