Hello Springville!
Well, we're officially moved into grandma's house. It's a disaster in here currently, but we are slowly getting settled in. Dustin starts school on Wednesday. I think he's nervous but excited. It's been awhile since he was in school. My bad. :) Baylee loves the new place. I'm so glad too, I was a little nervous about it. She's handled it all really well though. She loves playing in the bath tubs of all things! While we work in the bedroom or bathroom she plays in the empty tub. Sometimes bringing teddy and Elmo in to keep her company I guess.
What else? I'm now 12 weeks pregnant. I feel like a lard. Seriously like a huge cow!! Pretty much all I do is eat and sleep. And, surprisingly, I'm not enjoying it. Weird, I know. Oh and it doesn't help that I only ever want complete junk!
Baylee's talking a whole bunch now. It's nice to be able to communicate with her a lot better and easier. Still sometimes hard though. She's doing really well with her colors, abc's, and even numbers, which surprised me because we hadn't been working on numbers at all. I guess she really is paying attention when Elmo's on. I guess that's it for now, just a little update.
What else? I'm now 12 weeks pregnant. I feel like a lard. Seriously like a huge cow!! Pretty much all I do is eat and sleep. And, surprisingly, I'm not enjoying it. Weird, I know. Oh and it doesn't help that I only ever want complete junk!
Baylee's talking a whole bunch now. It's nice to be able to communicate with her a lot better and easier. Still sometimes hard though. She's doing really well with her colors, abc's, and even numbers, which surprised me because we hadn't been working on numbers at all. I guess she really is paying attention when Elmo's on. I guess that's it for now, just a little update.
Ugh, moving is no fun, esp. being PREGNANT! But you DON"T look like a lard at all! Silly girl. We loved seeing you guys. I wish we lived closer. Hang in there! We love you guys!
ReplyDelete