31 Weeks, 5 Days
I don't remember pregnancy being this stupid! I figure I should put down a little bit how I'm feeling lately, then maybe I won't feel so bad if we decide to have another and I'm right on track with the previous pregnancy. Baylee's just seemed so easy. While I remember being uncomfortable, I don't remember it to this extent! Although, I do have to say that being on bed rest has been wonderful. I've never felt so productive in my life. Seriously though. It must be one of those want what you can't have. Someone tells me I have to stay off my feet, and I'll prove them wrong apparently. While I love sitting, eating and watching TV, I can only take so much of it! Plus we are in dire need of some new TV series to get into. We burned through Once Upon a Time. Of course always up to date on Psych. I even took up Modern Family! But those are our only sitcoms, everything else we watch is reality TV and it gets a little tiring. Wow, this blog sucks.
I'll say that I do feel like an old man because everytime I sit down in my recliner I let out a slight "Ohh, yeah." It's a little embarrassing, but it just feels so good everytime! But not long after I start to get restless and it starts hurting my back like crazy. Maybe that's why I have boughts of productivity. Like today, we made a bunkie board for Baylee's bed. Yay! It cost us under $40 and now Baylee's bed isn't giving me heart palpitations in the night for being so high off the ground.
I seriously can't believe how big I'm getting! I don't feel like I was ever this big with Baylee. Yet, at the same time I feel like I'm not big enough! I feel like my belly needs to grow to accomodate this huge baby! I can almost always feel him jutting out on my upper right side and lower left side at the same time. I also feel like I can't move because acid rises into my throat every night. That makes any burping or hiccupping that may be necessary, out of the question for fear of spewing all over my bed. Or just fear of spewing period. All in all it's still been a really good and easy pregnancy, I'm just so uncomfortable, all the time now. Oh, and tired. It could be worse. I've heard of worse. I'm grateful. I hope it will make me more grateful once baby boy has arrived. I'm starting to get a little excited.
I'll say that I do feel like an old man because everytime I sit down in my recliner I let out a slight "Ohh, yeah." It's a little embarrassing, but it just feels so good everytime! But not long after I start to get restless and it starts hurting my back like crazy. Maybe that's why I have boughts of productivity. Like today, we made a bunkie board for Baylee's bed. Yay! It cost us under $40 and now Baylee's bed isn't giving me heart palpitations in the night for being so high off the ground.
I seriously can't believe how big I'm getting! I don't feel like I was ever this big with Baylee. Yet, at the same time I feel like I'm not big enough! I feel like my belly needs to grow to accomodate this huge baby! I can almost always feel him jutting out on my upper right side and lower left side at the same time. I also feel like I can't move because acid rises into my throat every night. That makes any burping or hiccupping that may be necessary, out of the question for fear of spewing all over my bed. Or just fear of spewing period. All in all it's still been a really good and easy pregnancy, I'm just so uncomfortable, all the time now. Oh, and tired. It could be worse. I've heard of worse. I'm grateful. I hope it will make me more grateful once baby boy has arrived. I'm starting to get a little excited.
Comments
Post a Comment