Mental Picture

      Through both pregnancies we've been blessed to be able to have Dustin at just about every doctor's appointment.  Baylee's also been with us for this pregnancy.  I think it's so sweet having her there!  There's a mental picture I take just about every time that I just never want to forget!  Each visit we get to hear the baby's heart beat.  We ask Baylee if she wants to hear baby brother and she says yeah.  As I lay on the table and watch Baylee sitting in Dustin's lap, I wait for her reaction.  As soon as she hears the heartbeat she cocks her head to the side to look back at Dustin, as if to confrim that that is baby brother she's hearing.  Wide eye and big grin on her face.  It's so cute!  I can't get enough of my sweet, little family!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Little Too Much Tate...

Sweet Tater Bug