Projects
Here are some of the projects I've completed in the last little while.
Carseat cover for the baby.
The blanky I made for Jen
I also made Dustin a blanket. Made some blankets for the baby. A nursing cover apron jig. Bunky board. And my latest obsession, subway art! I printed some off for Baylee's room just a few days ago. It turned out really cute, I love it! Too bad my printer messed the colors up just a little bit. But I found a website http://www.tagxedo.com/ which is free and really easy subway art. They basically do it for you. You type in what words and things you want, choose the color scheme and shape and it just makes if for you! Then you print. While it's cute and easy, it's also not completely in control by me. Apparently I like to be in control and have things done precisely the way I want. So I downloaded gimp. A free photoshop program so I can make my own subway art the way I want to. I haven't finished anything with it yet, it's a bit more complex and I guess I don't care enough yet to learn everything. I'm excited though.
Projects to come (hopefully within the next year)
PVC fort for Baylee
Onesies from old t-shirts for baby
Staining kitchen table
Blankets and bibs for baby
Refurbishing some dressers and maybe other furniture from D.I.
Curtains for all our bedrooms
Headboard/bedframe for our bed
Duvet cover for our bed
....maybe I shouldn't have made this list.
Comments
Post a Comment